139 8074 7988
139 0822 1763
Scan to add WeChat friends
Or search for WeChat:
First-class professional contractor for fire protection facility construction (original)
First-level professional contractor for fire protection facility construction (copy)
Professional contractor of construction mechanical and electrical installation engineering (level 3)
Professional contractor for building mechanical and electrical installation engineering (level 3) (copy)
(I) Qualification level: first-level professional contracting for fire protection facility construction, third-level professional contracting for building mechanical and electrical installation engineering
(II) Business scope: Can undertake the construction of various types of fire protection facilities projects
(3) Service content:
1. Fire protection facility construction: automatic fire alarm system, fire hydrant system, sprinkler system, smoke prevention and exhaust system, gas fire extinguishing system, foam fire extinguishing system, fire emergency evacuation instructions and other systems, fire emergency linkage system Talking phone, etc.), fire shutter door fire door system, portable fire extinguisher fire extinguishing system.
2. Construction mechanical and electrical installation engineering construction: pipeline engineering, electrical engineering, ventilation engineering, air conditioning engineering, intelligent engineering, fire engineering.
3. Steel structure fire-resistant coating construction: It can carry out the fire prevention, anti-corrosion, rust prevention and other treatments of various steel structures and the steel structure fire-resistant coating spraying construction.
4. Fire blocking construction: Various openings, such as cables, air ducts, oil pipes, gas pipes, etc. that pass through the wall (storage) wall, floor (a) board and fire separation of cable bridges.
Common technical requirements for fire engineering construction
Appendix: "Some Technical Requirements for Common Fire Engineering Construction"
I. Examination and approval before the start of fire engineering
Before the start of the fire protection project, the construction unit shall obtain and fill out the "Report on Fire Protection Design Fire Protection Review of Construction" for local public security fire protection agencies. For projects with automatic fire protection facilities, they shall also obtain and fill in the "Report on Fire Protection Design of Automatic Fire Protection Facilities". The construction fire protection engineering shall be designed in accordance with the national engineering construction fire protection technical standards. The construction unit shall submit the fire protection design drawings and relevant information to the public security fire control agency for review; the construction administrative department shall not issue a construction permit if it has not been audited or fails to pass the audit. The construction unit shall not perform construction. If the fire protection facilities of a construction project reviewed by a public security fire protection agency need to be changed, it shall be reported to the public security fire protection agency that was originally audited for approval; without review, no unit or individual may change it.
The construction must use non-combustible or non-combustible materials qualified by the inspection agency determined in accordance with the provisions of the Product Quality Law.
Main points of construction technology of fire protection system
(I) Main points of installation technology of fire extinguishing system
1. The indoor fire hydrant water supply pipe of the fire hydrant fire extinguishing system is threaded if the pipe diameter is less than or equal to 100mm; flange or clamp connection is used if it is greater than 100mm. The valve is usually a gate valve or a butterfly valve. The installation of fire hydrant box is divided into surface-mounted, concealed and semi-surface-mounted. Pipes should pass through the wall of reinforced concrete water tank, and rigid or flexible waterproof sleeves should be installed. Safety valves, pressure gauges, drain pipes, water level indicators, fire pumps, etc. shall meet the requirements of the specification. Above-ground and underground fire-fighting water pump couplings installed outdoors, suitable temperature insulation measures should be taken when the temperature is below -20 ° C to prevent freezing.
2. When the pipe diameter of the sprinkler system is less than or equal to 100mm, thread connection is adopted; if it is greater than 100mm, flange or clamp connection is adopted. The horizontal distance of the nozzle arrangement shall be determined according to the fire danger level. The installation of the alarm valve group should first install the water source control valve and alarm valve, and connect the auxiliary pipeline of the alarm valve. The hydraulic alarm bell shall be installed on the external wall near the public passage or the duty room, and shall be convenient for maintenance.
3. The dry powder fire extinguishing system pipes include gas pipes and dry powder pipes. These two pipes are required to be clean and not rusty.
4. Before the construction of the gas fire extinguishing system, the system components of the fire extinguishing agent storage container, the container valve, the selection valve, the liquid check valve, the nozzle and the valve driving (starting) device should be visually inspected. Before the installation of the system, check the filling amount and pressure of the extinguishing agent in the extinguishing agent storage container, and carry out the one-way valve in the selection valve, liquid check valve, high-pressure hose and valve drive (starting) device one by one. Hydraulic strength test and air tightness test. The storage area of the container does not allow access by unauthorized persons. The carbon dioxide storage container (bottle group) and the matching container valve, check valve and header should be installed in a special room, and installed in gas fire extinguishing pipelines where combustible gas, steam or dust may cause explosion danger. Static grounding device.
(II) Main points of construction technology of automatic fire alarm system
1. The piping and wiring of the automatic fire alarm system shall comply with the provisions of the current national standards.
2. Fire detectors are divided into five basic types: temperature, smoke or light-sensitive detectors, gas detectors and composite detectors. The horizontal distance between the installation of the detector and the wall and beam side is ≥0.5m. There should be no obstructions around the detector. The horizontal distance from the detector to the air outlet is 1.5m. The installation distance of the temperature detector should not exceed 10m, and the installation distance of the smoke detector should not exceed 15m. The detector should be installed horizontally. When installed at an angle, the inclination angle is ≤45 ° C.
3. The manual fire alarm button is installed on the wall at a height of 1.5m from the ground (floor). It should be installed securely and not tilted. The external lead of the button should have a margin of more than 10cm.
4. The fire alarm controller is installed on the wall, and the height of the bottom edge from the ground (floor) is ≥1.5m. When installed on the ground, the bottom edge is 0.1-0.2m above the floor. The main power of the controller should be directly connected to the fire power supply, and the ground of the controller should be solid.
5. Before the fire control equipment is installed, a functional inspection should be performed. The ends of the external wires of the fire control equipment should be clearly marked.
6. The working ground wire of the system shall use copper core insulated wires or cable metal pipes. The working ground wire and the protective ground wire must be separated. The protective ground conductor must not use metal hoses.
7. Before the automatic fire alarm system is debugged, the detector, the area alarm controller, the centralized alarm controller, the fire alarm device and the fire control equipment should be individually powered on and inspected one by one, and the system can be debugged only after it is normal. After the automatic fire alarm system is powered on, the control functions and linkage functions of the alarm controller should be checked according to the requirements of the current national standards. After the automatic fire alarm system continues to run for 120 hours without failure, fill in the commissioning report.
(III) Main points of construction of air supply and smoke exhaust system for high-rise buildings
1. The fire damper should be hoisted separately. The air duct from the firewall to the fire damper should be made of steel plate with a thickness of 1.5mm or more.
2. The installation of the air supply and exhaust vents must be equipped with a steel flange short tube of δ = 2.0mm outside the air vent, and the flange is fixed on the air duct, and then the outer frame of the air supply vent is fixed on the short tube. Connect the louver air vent to the fire damper.
3. Material and production requirements of ventilation and smoke exhaust pipes,
If there is no requirement for the duct pipe thickness of the exhaust system, it can be selected according to the duct pipe thickness of the high pressure system. The covering material of the non-metal composite air duct plate must be otherwise, and the heat insulation material inside the air duct with heat insulation performance should not be lower than the flame-resistant B1 level. The connectors used in the production of air ducts are all non-combustible or flame-resistant B1 materials.
The fire resistance of the exhaust pipe of the smoke prevention and exhaust system shall comply with the design requirements. The body, frame, connection and fixing materials and gaskets, valve parts, insulation materials, and flexible short pipes and mufflers shall be made of incombustible materials.
Third, the focus of fire protection system construction of industrial engineering projects
Fire protection engineering in electric power, petrochemical, metallurgical, mining and other industrial engineering construction projects has many similarities with civil and public building fire protection engineering, but also has their own characteristics and requirements.
(I) Power plants and substations
The main parts prone to fires in power plants and substations are electrical equipment, cables and oil systems. Power plants also have high-frequency electromagnetic interference, high temperature, high humidity and high dust environments (coal transportation); large transformers in substations It is basically placed outdoors, and there is the influence of climate and environment. Fire protection design and construction must take this characteristic into consideration.
Most of the fires in substations are caused by oiled electrical equipment. Therefore, the use of dry powder and halogenated extinguishers in chemical fire extinguishers is effective in extinguishing oil fires and has a long storage time.
There are many production workshops in thermal power plants, and the importance is prominent. Fire pumps, fire doors, water spray systems, water spray systems, and carbon dioxide systems are mostly used. According to the characteristics of the power plant, the setting of the fire detection and alarm system in the fire alarm zone of a power plant with a unit capacity of 200MW and above is: each unit is a fire alarm zone; the control building, microwave building and communication building are a fire alarm Area; coal transportation system is a fire alarm area; ignition oil tank area is a fire alarm area; when it is difficult to use dual power or dual circuit power supply for fire pumps, diesel generators should be used for power. The choice of detection of transformer fire prevention, oil tank fire prevention, automatic fire extinguishing settings, and fire pump room settings depend on specific circumstances. The automatic sprinkler system of the power plant can use wet sprinkler, pre-action sprinkler, rain sprinkler and water curtain fire extinguisher. Public security departments in various places have put forward requirements for fire protection in power plant areas. Generally, fire engines and fire stations are set up in power plants to perform self-rescue first.
(II) Petrochemical Engineering
There are many fires in the petrochemical industry, including explosive fires, large-scale mobile fires, three-dimensional fires, large fire losses, and large impacts. The timely extinguishment of initial fires is of great significance in reducing fire losses and preventing major hazards. Therefore, the extinguishing agent used is a substance that can effectively destroy the combustion conditions and stop the combustion, and mainly includes water, foam, dry powder, carbon dioxide, and the like. The commonly used fire extinguishing facilities can be divided into automatic fire extinguishing facilities (consisting of fire water supply water sources, water supply equipment, sprinklers, pipe networks, alarm valves and fire alarm facilities, etc., which can automatically spray water and extinguish fire signals at the same time), semi-automatic fire extinguishing facilities (Such as fire extinguishing equipment, steam fire extinguishing equipment) and manually operated fire extinguishing facilities (mainly fire extinguishers, fire hydrants and semi-fixed steam fire extinguishing systems).