139 8074 7988
139 0822 1763
Scan to add WeChat friends
Or search for WeChat:
Qualification certificate of fire technical service organization (original)
Fire technical service organization qualification certificate (copy)
(I) Qualification level: Level 1 for maintenance and inspection of fire protection facilities
(II) Business scope: It can undertake the inspection, repair and maintenance of the building fire protection facilities of various types of buildings.
(3) Service content:
Our company has always been a professional enterprise engaged in the maintenance and repair of fire protection equipment. It has the obligation and responsibility to respond to the call of the country.
1. Fire maintenance and maintenance standards: ensure the normal operation of the fire protection system. Maintenance quality must meet the requirements of the as-built drawings approved by both parties, and meet the requirements of the current fire code. Equipment failure, our company received the failure information or received notification from the user within 4 hours to send someone to the scene, repair within 24 hours to remove the failure. In the absence of spare parts, you should report to your organization in a timely manner and take effective emergency measures to prevent security accidents. Provide detailed monthly, quarterly and annual test reports to facilitate your organization's filing.
Fire maintenance is the prerequisite guarantee for the normal function of the fire protection system. It is in accordance with the National Code for Construction and Acceptance of Automatic Fire Alarm Systems, the Code for Construction and Acceptance of Automatic Sprinkler Systems, the Technical Regulations for Building Fire Protection Facilities Testing, and Fire Control "General technical requirements of the laboratory" and other requirements, combined with Party A's equipment and management requirements, in order to make the entire maintenance work systematic and standardized, so that the entire system is always in a good operating state. The maintenance of fire protection facilities is based on the principle of "prevention-oriented and combination of prevention and elimination".
2. Scope of anti-maintenance and maintenance: automatic fire alarm system, sprinkler system, fire hydrant system, smoke prevention system, fire telephone, emergency broadcast system, emergency lighting and evacuation indication system, fire separation facility, kitchen fire extinguishing system, fire water Cannon system, foam fire extinguishing system, combustible gas detection and alarm system, electrical fire monitoring system, gas fire extinguishing system, fire door monitoring system, fire power monitoring system, newly added fire extinguishing facilities and alarm facility access codes and handling of alarm faults.
3. Maintenance system for fire fighting equipment
(1) The unit's fire protection facilities and equipment shall implement a special person or designated person management system.
(2) The management personnel regularly inspect and maintain the fire protection equipment to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of the equipment.
(3) If there is any problem such as damage or loss of the fire fighting equipment, report it to the security department in time to find out the reason for repair and replacement.
(4) When the fire protection equipment expires, go to the fire department to inspect and repair it in time and replace it.
(5) Based on the principle of "who is in charge and who is responsible", properly manage fire protection equipment to prevent loss and damage.
(6) Misuse of fire-fighting facilities and equipment is strictly forbidden. Anyone who misappropriates for other purposes and fails to keep it shall report to the leader and deal with it. The location of fire extinguishing equipment should be convenient and desirable. It is strictly forbidden to change the location casually.
4. Maintenance system for fire fighting equipment
(1) The maintenance of the fire extinguisher is dust-free, the nozzle is open, the location is in compliance with the regulations, the pressure value is normal, and no other items are stacked around;
(2) The maintenance of fire hydrants should be refueled frequently and kept clean, without rust, the interface is normal, and there is no dripping;
(3) The water hose should be tightly rolled, keep the water hose free from rupture, the water hose interface is normal, and the glass of the water hose box should be clean and bright, and free of dust;
(4) The automatic fire extinguishing system, fire smoke extraction equipment, fire doors and fire hydrants should be tested regularly. Any failure and damage should be repaired and replaced in time to ensure that it is in a normal state of early warning and prevention;
(5) When the fire-fighting system needs to be shut down for maintenance, it must first be approved by the fire-fighting supervision agency and arrange effective emergency preparedness measures;
(6) Fire hoses should be refurbished in time. All fire prompts and warnings should be renovated frequently to achieve eye-catching and alert functions;
(7) According to the purpose and characteristics of fire protection facilities, a specific and reasonable maintenance plan shall be formulated.
5. Basic requirements:
(1) The exact location of fire-fighting equipment, as well as its characteristics and operation, must be clarified.
The fire-fighting facilities and equipment are free from damage, failure, and obsolescence, ensuring correct use.